Thank you for attending the Introduction to Strategy in Action (SiA) online session!
We hope you found the session of value for yourself and your organisation... but the learning doesn't stop there!
Below you will find a number of free resources to expand your understanding of the Strategy in Action framework, as well as two next step offerings if you wish to take your formal SiA learning forward.
Catch up on the session ↴
Disrupted: Strategy for Exponential Change
Disrupted: Strategy for Exponential Change details a practical approach for being disruption ready, the fundamentals of a 21st Century strategic framework - Strategy in Action (SiA), and examples of organizations leveraging disruption.
Disrupted is the distillation of the wisdom of Resilient Futures' 25-plus years of researching and applying SiA in the USA and Australia.
SiA is a framework also designed to support teams and leaders to leverage rather than fall prey to exponential, disruptive change like COVID-19.
Written in 2015. Now more relevant than ever for the COVID Economy.
Enter your details to join the RF Network & get regular exclusive content delivered to your inbox:
Ready to take the next step in your SiA pathway? ↴
SiA FOUNDATIONS - Strategic Thinking Short Course (July)
Our next Strategy in Action: FOUNDATIONS course is commencing on Wednesday the 14th of July, and we have just a few places remaining. With a dedicated support facilitator, live workshops and online access to the SiA FOUNDATIONS materials, this is the best way to develop a basic understanding of SiA in an engaging, collaborative and high-value manner.
- Understand and align on the fundamentals of SiA
- Discover the language of SiA, enabling you to explain and align on your situation: your conditions and strategy
- Explore case studies that highlight the practical use of each element of SiA from start to scale
- Learn through an online learning system that supports self-paced and peer collaborative learning, facilitated by experienced program instructors
- Network with other organisational leaders becoming SiA Active
- Three (3) online 90-minute sessions over 3 weeks (with materials access for 30 days)
- Introductory investment: $295 AUD (incl GST)
Arrange a time to chat to discuss how Strategy in Action could work for you & your organisation:
or contact us via email on email@example.com.
Interested in attending another intro or want to invite a colleague?
We run Introduction to SiA's on a regular basis. If you were only able to attend a portion of the session or would like to revisit a concept, feel free to register for another session.
We also recommend sharing your strategic learning with colleagues, peers, friends or those in your network....
The next Introduction to SiA is on July 29th from 10:00am - 11:00am.